- Students are allowed to borrow only one book at a time and retain it for the period prescribed. Those who do no return the book in time will be fines Rs. 10 per day per book.
- Marking, underlining or annotating in the library book is strictly forbidden.
- Borrower’s are required to examine the books at the time of borrowing and report to librarian about the damage, loss of page or pictures etc.
- Books lost, damages or wrongly handled will have to be paid for or replaced. The discretion of the Principal in this matter shall be final and binding.
- Duplicate library card may be issued on a payment of Rs. 50.- only.